Home/Support/Support Forum/back to bootloader menu

back to bootloader menu

0 votes
hi, i have one programmable module..
i have send one .bin example programm (created with release in codewarrior) . and it is working good.
but now, i can't see anymore the type modem or the firmware and i try to restart the firmware from x-ctu without good results..
I want to return to the initial situation, or just upload another simple program in my xbee...
how can i do this?
in terminal i only see the "printf" of the programm running correctly but i can't write anymore...
asked Feb 14, 2016 in XBee Programmable Development by xbeeElisa New to the Community (5 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
As per this module's design, your loaded application will start by-default as soon as module is powered up.

To access Xbee's radio firmware, you have to bypass micro controller first. See this article to learn how its done:
http://knowledge.digi.com/articles/Knowledge_Base_Article/Interact-with-Programmable-XBee-using-XCTU/

Method to load new application is similar, except that in last step, you press "F" letter instead of "B"
answered Feb 14, 2016 by asgm Veteran of the Digi Community (1,497 points)
0 votes
Ok, thank you very much. this is the only way i can't try this days because i don't have one XBIB or one adapter with the button reset ( i have only the pin of course).
thanks!
answered Feb 15, 2016 by xbeeElisa New to the Community (5 points)