Home/Support/Support Forum/ccardimx28js bitbake yocto fails
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

ccardimx28js bitbake yocto fails

0 votes
Hallo,

i'm trying to build my yocto images for the ccardimx28js using the document 90001423.pdf. I'm using ubuntu 14.04.4.

I get several errors and warnings using bitbake. I've installed nothing else than ubuntu and then started to use the pdf guide.

Typing in "bitbake dey-image-minimal" i get the following errors/warnings:

- Do not use as root. Why? but it doesn't matter, i get errors using it as a normal user, too.
- sanitfy.conf: config sanity checker detected a otential misconfigurarion. Well, der is no sanitfy.conf. Typing in "touch conf/sanity.conf" creates an empty sanitfy.conf file. That cannot be the goal, can it?
- After "touch conf/sanity.conf" i get an huge error list: Error executing a python function in /user/local/dey-1.67sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-native_0.61.bb: The stack trace of python calls that resulted in this exception/failure was: File: 'relocatable_binaries_preprocess', lineno: 6, function [...]. ERROR: Function failed: relocatable_binaries_preprocess. ERROR: Task 16

If someone could help me with this, that would nbe great!
asked Apr 25, 2016 in Linux by Curby New to the Community (2 points)
edited Apr 25, 2016 by Curby

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
you have issues with your environment. Please check this out and see if it helps:
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Yocto
answered Apr 25, 2016 by LeonidM Veteran of the Digi Community (3,028 points)