Home/Support/Support Forum/packet lost in S8 xbee module with controller.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

packet lost in S8 xbee module with controller.

0 votes
I am using S8 Xbee module. During communication in XCTU between coordinator and router, almost 98% of packets are received. But when I connect my router with my controller and send data to coordinator at that time around 10 to 20% of packets are not delivered to the coordinator.

I check the issue from power side but power is not an issue. I also try to ask for data twice from coordinator side even though the data is not received perfectly.

When I used S2 Xbee module this problem was not happened.

Please help me to resolve the problem.
asked Jun 17, 2016 in ConnectWare Manager by abhishekjp.ospl New to the Community (4 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Are you using transparent mode or API mode?

What voltage level does your processor run at?

If you mount the radio in an XBIB board and then run over Jumper wires from the Tx and Rx lines does it work?
answered Jun 17, 2016 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (11,302 points)
0 votes
We are using API mode.

our controller run on same 3.3v.

we are using module in our own design board and then test it.

When we test using its evaluation board we test for transmit and receive mode between S8 coordinator and router and got up to 98% successful ratio for transmit but while we connect router in our board, we lost 10 to 20 % data for every 100 transmit data.
answered Jun 18, 2016 by abhishekjp.ospl New to the Community (4 points)