For a specific project I have configured an XBee API End Node with Pin Sleep and Change detection Sampling.
This the Pin sleep and digital change is managed by a MC.
Currently, I'm waiting 100ms between forcing the digital change and setting the module back to sleep.
90% of the times it works and the controller (plugged-in to a Raspberry Pi) receives the messages, but the other 10%, the end node (or the controller, I'm not sure...) seem to buffer the frames for a random period of time, just to fire them up all at once afterwards.
Am I not waiting long enough before setting the XBee to Sleep, not allowing the frame to be transmitted?
Or has anyone heard about any recent issues with the libftdi library + Raspberry pi + XBee. I've searched but I couldn't find any recent ones.
Thanks in advance for the help.