I have the ConnectCore i.MX6UL SBC and am trying to boot using a new Device Tree .dtb file.
Currently, I see the following line during boot:
Loading file 'zImage-imx6ul-ccimx6ulsbc-id135.dtb' to addr 0x83000000...
I am used to booting from SD card where I can specify the .dtb file in the bootargs, but the NAND boot seems to pull the .dtb from the two .ubifs files (dey-image-qt-x11-ccimx6ulsbc.boot.ubifs and dey-image-qt-x11-ccimx6ulsbc.ubifs).
1) Is the .dtb file incorporated into the .ubifs files?
2) Can I boot with a different .dtb file without changing the .ubifs files?
3) If I have to rebuild, where do I point to the new .dtb?
4) Is there any specific Digi documentation on how the .ubifs files work?
5) Is there any specific Digi documentation on how to edit/update Device Tree files?