Home/Support/Support Forum/What is the default radio configuration of programmable xbees

What is the default radio configuration of programmable xbees

0 votes
Hi all,

I want to load a code into my programmable xbee devices over the air. For this purpose, I need to see them in XCTU, so that I can configure them as router, transparent mode, to use the XMODEM protocol.

My problem is that I set up a coordinator with a arbitrary PANID and I want the devices to automaticaly connect to it but they did not (I cannot see them in the "network working mode" tab) ! In the past, I know I found the information on the default radio configuration of the programmable version of the xbee modules, but I don't find it no more :'(

Could someone help me to see my programmable device in xctu

Thank a lot for your help!

Best regards.
asked Mar 15, 2017 in XBee Programmable Development by herrmattoon New to the Community (10 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
They are going to be configured as Router API (required for the programmable processor) at a baud rate of 115.2kbps. PAN ID 0.
answered Mar 15, 2017 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (11,298 points)
I mvut,

Thank you for this quick answer. I think I cannot see my routers because I configured them with a fixed PANID instead of letting the default 0x0. I will find out what PANID I used for them...

BR