Home/Support/Support Forum/Can we configure XBee S2C module by arduino programming(API) without using XCTU software?

Can we configure XBee S2C module by arduino programming(API) without using XCTU software?

+1 vote
I am using Four XBee S2C modules for my project. I configured these four modules using XCTU software. If I want to change those configuration I have to use XCTU software once again. Its difficult use that software again and again for four seperate modules. Is there any API calls, so that from programming only I can configure?

One more question is, How can we configure a XBEE S2C module as trans-receiver using XCTU?

Thanks in advance...
asked May 1, 2017 in ZigBee PRO Featureset (and legacy ZNet 2.5) by Nishmitha K New to the Community (1 point)
edited May 1, 2017 by Nishmitha K
I am a little confused by your question. If AP is set to a 1 or 2, then the radio is using API mode.

If that is the case, then yes there are API frames that can be used to configure settings via a local UART on the local module (Local AT command) or via a Remote API or AT command function. All of these options are clearly documented in the product manual for the XBee module you are working with.

Please log in or register to answer this question.