I was reading about how to enable encryption on my network (which is a very difficult subject to find any simple examples on). Despite my best judgement I fearlessly went ahead and just enabled the EE command on one of my routers and then on the coordinator (I figured I could always change it back...)
Well after enabling it nothing worked so I changed it back.
And now nothing connects even with EE disabled.
I have re-flashed the firmware (and updated the PAN ID) on the coordinator back to factory and XCTU still did not list any discovered devices.
I have removed power from all devices for 10 minutes and still did not change.
I am also using one of Digi's wall routers and I have tried pressing the reset button but nothing helps and I think that EE command just bricked my customer's network!!!!!!!!!!