Home/Support/Support Forum/Compatibility between XBEE-PRO-S3B (XBP9B-XCST-022 revR 100B9596) and XBee THT Grove Development Board

Compatibility between XBEE-PRO-S3B (XBP9B-XCST-022 revR 100B9596) and XBee THT Grove Development Board

0 votes
I‘m trying to connect the XBP9B-XCST-022 Xbee module via the grove development board to my computer to configure the module with the XCTU software. The problem is, that I’m getting a lot of junk-data displayed as parameter settings when I load the settings into XCTU.
Might I’m using the wrong/incompatible board? If this is so, would you recommend me a basic board for testing the device. I already adapted the COM-port setting as shown in http://knowledge.digi.com/articles/Knowledge_Base_Article/Optimizing-USB-to-serial-port-settings/?q=optimizing+usb+drivers&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1 .

Im using windows 10 and the latest version of XCTU.

Thank you very much in advance for helping me.
asked May 17, 2017 in RF Solutions and XBee by skaminsk New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
The XSC is only designed to work with the XBIB-U and XBIB-R interface boards. All other boards including the Grove boards hold Pin 6 low which cause it to go into pitch mode.
answered May 17, 2017 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (11,298 points)