Home/Support/Support Forum/How to make XBee (Coordinator) to redirect instructions from Raspberry Pi to the End device

How to make XBee (Coordinator) to redirect instructions from Raspberry Pi to the End device

0 votes
I want to control an LED from my computer and Samrt phone throught the ZigBee network using 2 XBee S2C modules. Both my XBees are configured (as Coordinator and End device) using X-CTU software and I can simply do the chat communicxation between them. I connected my XBee (End device) to an Arduino that can be connected to the LED. However, my coordinator is only the other XBee with no Arduino. My question is: what is easiest way to Send instruction from a Raspberry Pi for exmaple to coordinator that can simply redirect them to the End device to reflect the LED status (On/OFF)? Do I need another Arduino for my coordinator ?

Thanks in Advance.
asked May 23, 2017 in RF Solutions and XBee by Alin New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
So what is connected to the Coordinator that is going to send the directions or commands to your end device and Raspberry PI?
answered May 23, 2017 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (15,323 points)