Home/Support/Support Forum/Connecting XBee Modules to a Breadboard

Connecting XBee Modules to a Breadboard

0 votes
Hello,

I am running Linux on a BeagleBone Black, i.e. Debian. Now, that is not the issue. I am having complications finding header pins that are premade to make my XBee modules accessible via a breadboard. I do not need an adapter board or a socket board w/ chips on it.

I just need premade header pins that go from 2 mm to 2.5 mm for breadboard testing.

Is there a company that produces such a header? I have looked and online companies keep telling me, like SparkFun and Mouser.com, to solder parts to adpater boards. I would rather not solder anything just yet.

I would rather go w/ a straight header from the XBee to the breadboard and then test.

If you know of such a header, please try to contact me w/ any related links or companies that sell these headers.

Seth
asked Oct 31, 2017 in RF Solutions and XBee by silver2row New to the Community (11 points)
recategorized Nov 1, 2017 by LeonidM

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Hello Again,

All I had to do was to discuss it here. I found something, at least one of these already made boards, like what I was discussing w/out having to solder.

Here: http://tinkersphere.com/breadboard-perfboard-prototyping/951-xbee-breadboard-adapter.html.

Seth
answered Oct 31, 2017 by silver2row New to the Community (11 points)
selected Dec 14, 2017 by silver2row