Home/Support/Support Forum/Ipsec tunnel through WR21 devices, clients in same IP range
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Ipsec tunnel through WR21 devices, clients in same IP range

0 votes
I have two WR21 enterprise devices available for testing.

I have one digital signage player in the field with fixed ip 192.168.1.10. My server in the central building has fixed ip 192.168.1.2. These devices should communicate through the WR21’s.

It is important that both my devices have ip addresses in the same range, and also that traffic can pass using port 55511.

So the WR21’s should function as a tunnel such as would be the case if the devices were connected through utp in the same building.

My question is if this is possible with the WR21 devices or if we should consider another product?

While browsing the internet I find that the ip ranges on both ends of the tunnel should not be the same, but since we are working with fixed ip addresses this doesn’t create any danger for duplicate ip addresses…
asked Jan 25, 2018 in Digi Connect Cellular by davy111 New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.