Home/Support/Support Forum/Trustfence build fails - trustfence-cst-native-2.3.3 NOT found.
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Trustfence build fails - trustfence-cst-native-2.3.3 NOT found.

0 votes
Build ('bitbake core-image-base' on a 'ccimx6ulsbc' workspace) fails with:

"ERROR: trustfence-cst-native-2.3.3-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Unable to find file file://cst-2.3.3.tar.gz anywhere"

NXP's official version is now v/3.1.0 - How do I fix this ?
asked Jan 16 in Linux by stpe New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

4 Answers

0 votes
The problem with this is NXP released a new version that we do not support yet and removed the old version from all the servers.
answered Jan 20 by LeonidM Veteran of the Digi Community (2,822 points)
edited Jan 21 by LeonidM
Thanks for your answer.
I'm still unsure what the procedure is, though.
I can access https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/74880/ alright, but the location of the official CST at https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX_CST_TOOL is 3.1.0... and DEY-2.4 it won't compile with the 3.1.0...

I tried doing a update of the repos as you suggested (repo sync -j8 --no-repo-verify), but to no avail. The documentation suggest that the build should use 'the latest' version of the CST (if you do not force it to another version in the conf/local.conf file with the 'PREFERRED_VERSION_trustfence-cst-native' param)... but I cant seem to get this to work.
please open a support case, reference this forum topic and ask it to be assigned to me.
0 votes
Hi,

Is there any date when support for new cst will be available ?

Thanks
Sig
answered Jan 30 by sigmoid New to the Community (1 point)
0 votes
You can ask for the 2.3.3 version by opening a Service Ticket on the NXP site.

Regards
Adrian
answered Feb 1 by adi1525 New to the Community (1 point)
0 votes
You canask the version 2.3.3 to NXP. Open a ticket. They get back to you in a few hours.
answered Mar 29 by jean-marc jobin New to the Community (4 points)