Home/Support/Support Forum/Programmable Freescale doesn´t boot on new batch of Xbees

Programmable Freescale doesn´t boot on new batch of Xbees

0 votes
I have a set of Programmable Xbee S3B and I have encountered problems with the embedded Freescale. I burn the SAME program from the examples provided by Digi (xbee_custom_digi_cluster_dm) in the SAME hardware, with the SAME firmware in the radios, with the SAME configuration of pins, baudrates ans etceteras; but in xbee´s with "old" MAC addresses, the program runs great; and in the xbee´s with "new" MAC´s the bootsplash screen of the Freescale doesn´t come up. IF I toggle CTS line from XCTU (with another xbee, via API command) the program DO start, but read´s all zeros for MAC, firmware & hardware version. When I say "old" or "new" MAC addresses I mean that I have radios from different batches, and the older ones (MAC´s 0013A20040 ranges....) always works, and the new ones (0013A20041 ranges) have this issue.
I´m using version 1.6.0 of the API with - CodeWarrior for MCU Version: 10.2 Build Id:120126
If the question is not clear enough, I can attach some snapshots to clarify
Thank you in advance
asked Jun 21, 2019 in XBee Programmable Development by DaliborGuga New to the Community (0 points)
recategorized Jun 24, 2019 by TomCollins

Please log in or register to answer this question.