Home/Support/Support Forum/Can I bridge a TCP Client connect and output thru a TCP Server connection to a remote host via TLS?
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Can I bridge a TCP Client connect and output thru a TCP Server connection to a remote host via TLS?

0 votes
We have both Connect SP devices and TS devices -- in either case -- here is our desire. We have another Digi TS that, when connected to its port 2101 (for us) it outputs a stream of sensor information (and feeds another downstream server via IP) .. we want to "mirror" that feed to another server via TLS (thru the Internet) .. so in effect we'd like to have a new Digi and configure it to "TCP Connect" to the other Digi's Port 2021 and then relay all data thru the new Digi and out to an etxternal IP/Port via TLS.

Option 2 would be to "bridge" the serial input on the existing Digi (input in Port 1) out through say Port 3 and hook that up to the new Digi .. but if we could just tap one digi into the other and relay that would be very neat.

I guess option 3 -- is -- anyone have a Python script that would do this we could run on the new Digi? Seems it can run Python apps?

Thanks!
asked Aug 26 in Serial Servers by sjmcdowall New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.