Home/Support/Support Forum/ConnectPort Portal not accessible from another subnet
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

ConnectPort Portal not accessible from another subnet

0 votes
I have 3 ConnectPort TS 16 Devices on a Subnet (10.10.10.xxx, for example)

I am trying to access the Portal pages for the devices from Servers on a different Subnet (10.10.9.xxx). It works for about 4 minutes before I get an error in a web browser saying that the IP of the connectport device took too long to respond

Outside of the ConnectPort Devices, Communication between the two Subnets is perfectly Fine. I can connect top other unrelated devices to and from each side. I am even able to Ping The Connectport Devices directly from the Other Subnet when this issue is happening.

If I log into the ConnectPort devices (from pc on same subnet) and use the Ping utility, I am unable to Ping the Gateway IP of the other subnet.

I worked with the Firewall vendor, and they pointed out that the ConnectPort Devices were sending ACK_RST packets, causing the connection to partially drop in this odd way. Does anyone have any idea why this would be? Are there any suggestions out there?
asked Oct 2 in Serial Servers by tyrell0711 New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.