Home/Support/Support Forum/In Xbee3 802.15.4 network, if I unplug the Coordinator, and plug the coordinator back again, I cannot rejoin the network

In Xbee3 802.15.4 network, if I unplug the Coordinator, and plug the coordinator back again, I cannot rejoin the network

0 votes
I have 4 nodes and 1 Coordinator in my network. When I try to unplug a node and connect it back, I am able to join the network. But when I try to do the same with the coordinator, I am no longer able to receive any messages sent by the coordinator. I also realized that I had to unplug all the nodes and create the connection again to solve this issue.
Is there an alternative to this?

I am currently using Digi XBee 3 Zigbee 3.

Also I realized that its taking a long time to join the network, could you please let me know if there are any particular settings I should consider changing on XCTU to make it faster(all the settings I changed were ID,NI,CE,SC and DL).
asked Oct 28, 2019 in DigiMesh Proprietary Mesh Networking by sid772 New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
That is correct. The end nodes will only scan for a New coordinator upon power up or after the ATDA command is issued.

https://www.digi.com/resources/documentation/digidocs/90002273/Default.htm#reference/r_end_device_association.htm%3FTocPath%3DNetworking%7CMaster%252Fslave%2520networks%7C_____1
answered Nov 14, 2019 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (12,791 points)