Home/Support/Support Forum/Latest firmware/image for ConnectMe
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Latest firmware/image for ConnectMe

0 votes
I've compiled the hello_world_cc_libstdc sample project and tried to run on the Connect Me 9210 (Linux). Runtime error says:
./hello_world_cc_libstdc: can't load library 'libstdc++.so.6'

I would like to use c++ instead of just c. I'm surprised the sample application would not work because the firmware is missing library.

Debugger shows on serial console:
U-Boot 1.1.6 (Jan 5 2011 - 16:09:48 - GCC 4.3.2) DUB-RevF6
---
BusyBox v.1.15.2 (2009-12-13 15:11:08 CET)

Again this version is quite old. What is the latest applicable firmware for this (Connect Me 9210 (DC-ME-Y413-LX) and how do I obtain it and update the firmware?

I've tried to manually update the libraries but OS complained there's no disk space left.
asked Oct 29 in Linux by shanesyw New to the Community (4 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
>I've compiled the hello_world_cc_libstdc sample project and tried to run on the Connect Me 9210 (Linux). Runtime error says....

Rather than deploying your example to an existing target please create a new u-boot/kernel/rootfs projectand add hello world c++ example application to rootfs via project properties. This will add all the needed C++ libraries to your rootfs

>Again this version is quite old. What is the latest applicable firmware for this (Connect Me 9210 (DC-ME-Y413-LX) and how do I obtain it and update the firmware?

Open a support case by sending email to tech.support@digi.com and you will be provided with download instructions
answered Oct 29 by LeonidM Veteran of the Digi Community (3,165 points)
selected Oct 29 by shanesyw