Home/Support/Support Forum/Why isn't the smart energy gateway showing my router's endpoint, profile, and device IDs?

Why isn't the smart energy gateway showing my router's endpoint, profile, and device IDs?

0 votes
I have configured an XBee S2C module as a router using the SPI interface with my own driver. It connects perfectly fine with my XBee Industrial Gateway and I can send and receive just fine. But, when I go to the Smart Energy Gateway website and click on the "Tree" view, when I expand my device, which by the way is marked as active, It is not showing my router's Endpoint, Profile, and Device IDs.

I can't find anywhere in the documentation how to set these up using SPI AT commands. How do I configure these using AT commands?

(Please do not suggest using the xbee_ansi_c lib because I'm purposely not using it)

Thanks!
asked Nov 1, 2019 in RF Solutions and XBee by m4l490n New to the Community (10 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
The XBee Industrial Gateway is NOT a smart energy device. It is a standard XBee Zigbee Gateway. The Smart Energy web site you are referring to was only for Gateways that had the Smart Energy App and firmware installed.
answered Nov 14, 2019 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (14,679 points)