Home/Support/Support Forum/Need help now... and money for you... is involved ;-)
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Need help now... and money for you... is involved ;-)

0 votes
I have an immediate project that I'm sure someone must have already done... pretty simple really.

Scope: RTOS Application Using MQX?? A better way?? Open to anything that gets the job done.
Digi Remote Manager Suite will not be utilized.

Need a JSON packet (ideally, but could be almost any data set) transmitted by the Zigbee Cellular board or DIGI XBee® XGI Industrial Gateway -- that contains the mesh accumulation of a couple of dozen solar panel equipped temperature sensors that can read 40 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and 4 to 6 solar panel equipped low resolution cameras that take a 640x480 image -- bundled into one combined packet and transmitted every 4 hours then sleep for 3:45 and wake up to do it again.

Rinse and Repeat.

Possible that a longer range bridge might be necessary between two buildings.
Silicon Labs’ Wireless Gecko Series 2 Modules (or similar) for security features are unnecessary.
This is an one way -- read sensors -- only situation...
There is no WiFi available -- necessitating Cellular.

If you've done this before, I've got some reasonable money available for your assistance.
Define what project you've done that is similar and please tell me what is reasonable for you! 

Looking forward from hearing from you!
Robert
asked Jan 17 in Digi Connect Cellular by RK New to the Community (0 points)
reshown Jan 24 by rmaroun

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Robert,
I made it visible again.
answered Jan 24 by rmaroun New to the Community (6 points)