Home/Support/Support Forum/ADDP password encryption still not known
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

ADDP password encryption still not known

0 votes
...long time ago, since these chat was updated, but I still found no answer to exactly this topic "How the ADDP password need to be encrypted, that it works with ADDP-config and -reboot ?". I checked out the previous mentioned Dynamic C packages V10.60 up to V10.72D, but all I found is "This implementation does not include MD5 Challenge/Response for sending hashed passwords.". Can someone help me to figure this out, that I can build a library for 32- and 64-bits by my own ? Thanks in advance, best regards Stefan
related to an answer for: ADDP password encryption?
asked Jan 21, 2020 in Rabbit Software by GInsStSt New to the Community (2 points)
recategorized Apr 8, 2020 by rmaroun

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer
I wrote the ADDP library for Rabbit, and it is some sort of MD5 challenge/response but I don't have access to the documentation to look it up.

I did come across a reference to this C++ library which might have working source code: https://www.digi.com/support/knowledge-base/addp-c-library-40002892-a-zip-guid-debugging-and-c
answered Apr 10, 2020 by TomCollins Veteran of the Digi Community (2,112 points)
selected Apr 11, 2020 by GInsStSt