Home/Support/Support Forum/XBEE S2 (XB24-ZB) XCTU configuration
New and improved user forum site coming soon
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

XBEE S2 (XB24-ZB) XCTU configuration

0 votes
Good Evening. I would like to know about the xctu configuration XBEE S2. I watched several videos about it but I haven't achieved to solve my problem. I'm tryind to use AT remote command with 2 xbee's:
1 xbee is a coordinator in mode API 1 (It is connected to an arduino uno with a Xbee shield )
1 xbee is a router in mode AT (It's connected to my computer with a USB adapter)
I have trying with a code in Arduino but I don't get results. I'm trying to get RSSI from router as a Remote AT command Response (0x97) and the coordinator send a Remote AT command (0x17). But the coordinator recieve IO Data sample rx indicator (0x92). I'm not sure If I haven't made a right setup in the xbee's or it'll be the arduino code. For that reason, I'm asking about the xbee s2 (xb24-z7wit) setup.
asked Dec 6, 2021 in ConnectWare Manager by newbie22 New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
This is an issue with your code. You only need to send a remote AT command to read the DB value.
answered Dec 8, 2021 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (15,515 points)