Home/Support/Support Forum/Can I receive a real-time data from Arduino to end device?

Can I receive a real-time data from Arduino to end device?

0 votes
Hello,
I am working on an Arduino project in collaboration with the XBee 3 Mesh Kit. The project is designed to transmit data from FSR and MPU6050 sensors to the Arduino through ZigBee Mesh communication to an end unit via an XBee router unit. A total of three XBee components. My problem in this project is to send the real-time data received in Arduino to the end unit XBee. Right now, what I have been able to do is transfer data manually through the Serial Monitor to the end unit.
Can I receive real-time data on the end device from an XBee coordinator unit through an IDE code?
I cannot transfer the information printed on the Serial Monitor in real-time to the end unit. Is there a need for an additional Arduino in a direct UART connection to Arduino on the end device for this purpose?
asked Mar 14 in XBee3 ZigBee by edenk1 New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
As far as the XBee is concerned, the radio is nothing more than a cable between the devices. What I suggest is that you get it working in your Arduino first by a wired connection and the XBee port on the Arduino. Them put the XBee into the picture.
answered Mar 14 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (15,156 points)