HOW TO: View Smart Energy Device Readings/Data with Smartlee Being Retired
With the retirement of Smartlee you might want to look into using our Device Cloud with https://digi-se.appspot.com for network provisioning and viewing meter readings.
Create/login to a Device Cloud Account:
1. Go to: http://www.digi.com/cloud/digi-device-cloud.
2. Click FREE DEVELOPER EDITION ACCOUNT to create a new developer Device Cloud account.
3. Go to https://devicecloud.digi.com and login with your new Device Cloud credentials.
Add Gateway(s) to Device Cloud Account:
2. Click the Add Devices button
3. Click on the Discover button to discover gateways on the local LAN/Network or to manually add the gateway,enter in the MAC address and click Add. Example MAC address format:
Where XXXXXX represents the last 6 digits of your Device MAC address.
View Device Readings/data:
Login to https://digi-se.appspot.com using your Device Cloud credentials.
To add ERT meters, login to https://digi-se.appspot.com using your Device Cloud credentials.1. Navigate to the Configuration > ERT menu.2. Select the desired gateway from the drop down box.3. Fill in the appropriate ERT meter details and click Add/Save. More details on adding ERT meters can be found here: https://digi-se.appspot.com/edocs/appendices/digi-se/ert.html#digi-se-ert-add
1. Navigate to the Network -> In-Home Display or Network-> Tree menu tab.
2. Select the desired gateway from the drop down box.
Adding ERT Meters:
Last updated: Aug 23, 2017