The Z1201 is a 16-pin, multifunction I/O module consisting of 8 open collector outputs, and 8 multifunction inputs, each of which can be configured under software control for analog, digital or pulse operation.
Z1201 I/O Module
- RS-485, 2-wire interface
- 8 open collector outputs, 30 VDC max
- 8 multi-mode inputs, 30 VDC max
- Pulse counting
- Analog inputs
- Digital outputs
- Inputs: 20 VDC maximum input voltage; 512 Hz sample rate
- Power: 9-24 VDC input (external source), 100 mA consumption (excluding active inputs
- Operating temperature: -30° to 70° C (-22° to 158° F)
What's in the box?
- CTK-Z1201S Multifunction I/O Controller