Maintaining the security for connected devices after product release is challenging. Digi ConnectCore® Security Services enable customers to keep products secure.
Digi ConnectCore Security Services are services and tools that enable you to maintain the security of your devices throughout the entire product lifecycle.
These services enable the monitoring and analysis of security risks and vulnerabilities for a custom software bill of material (SBOM) and binary image running on Digi ConnectCore system-on-modules (SOMs).
To help remediate identified issues, the services include a curated vulnerability report highlighting critical issues, a security software layer including patches for common vulnerabilities, consulting services and leveraging our close collaboration with our technology partner Timesys.
Digi ConnectCore Security Services provide additional security tools for Digi Embedded Yocto (DEY) with added protection and support.
DIGI META-SECURITY-FIXES LAYER
- A collection of pre-integrated security patches for Digi Embedded Yocto
- A collection of pre-integrated security patches for the board support package (BSP), Linux kernel and bootloader
DIGI SECURITY TOOLS
- Includes tools and documentation to diagnose systems
- Additional diagnostics capabilities to analyze system security
SBOM Analysis and CVE Monitoring
- Optimized for embedded systems with native Yocto integration
- Vulnerability database with intelligence for improved accuracy, security rating and remediation information
- More actionable information for developers compared to National Vulnerability Database (NVD)
- Transparency — readable reports that can be shared
- Additional security insights through binary image scans
Digi ConnectCore Security Services Lifecycle
Leverage Digi’s embedded security proficiency to shield your product, end-to-end
Complete system-on-module solution
Digi ConnectCore® SOM solutions provide a highly integrated hardware and software platform that supports rapid development and time-to-market, with a full suite of tools and services for scalability of design and ease of maintenance. With robust, industrial system-on-modules, integrated Digi TrustFence® security, sophisticated open systems software and device management tools, Digi’s embedded solutions reduce total cost of ownership and help catapult OEMs to market success.