Digi ConnectCore Security Services — Essential 1-year
- Make security easier and more accessible by providing a curated security analysis
- Provide visibility on the security status of Digi Embedded Yocto (DEY), making vulnerability reports available
- Identify security issues in Digi ConnectCore® DEY-based customer products
- Monitor and maintain security in devices throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Utilize Digi engineering and consulting services to help resolve security issues
- Take advantage of SBOM analysis and CVE monitoring
- Review binary image scans to provide additional vulnerability insights
Maintaining the security for connected devices after product release is challenging. Digi ConnectCore® Security Services enable customers to keep products secure.
Digi ConnectCore Security Services are services and tools that enable you to maintain the security of your devices throughout the entire product lifecycle. These services enable the monitoring and analysis of security risks and vulnerabilities for a custom software bill of material (SBOM) and binary image running on Digi ConnectCore system-on-modules (SOMs).
To help remediate identified issues, the services include a curated vulnerability report highlighting critical issues, a security software layer including patches for common vulnerabilities and consulting services. Digi ConnectCore Security Services provide an additional meta-security software layer for Digi Embedded Yocto with added protection and support.
Digi ConnectCore Security Services — Essential
- DEY standard security report (including whitelisting) Digi Embedded Yocto 4.0 LTS releases
- Access to meta-security-tools for security analysis
- Product supported (based on DEY-4.0 LTS)
- Custom SBOM scans (including re-scan after fixing)
Digi ConnectCore Security Services provide the essential tools and functionality you need, with options for advanced capabilities and premium features for scaling to your enterprise needs.