Resilient connectivity and maximum performance across multiple connections
Digi WAN Bonding combines multiple connections into a seamless and resilient connectivity solution that ensures optimal performance and maximum uptime anywhere around the world.
Digi devices provide a range of connectivity options including cellular failover with features such as Digi Surelink®, policy-based routing and interface bonding. These features are excellent at preventing any external network failures from causing downtime. When one or many cellular connections are used across a network, they are vulnerable to the disruptions inherent to wireless communication. Digi WAN Bonding provides a valuable addition beyond failover by aggregating multiple connections to maximize speed and throughput, reduce latency and seamlessly optimize performance. This service provides continuous, intelligent optimization even in moving vehicles.
Digi WAN Bonding combines multiple cellular and wired connections to deliver the lowest latency of the bonded interfaces, along with resilient and seamless handover, and a throughput representative of the combined interfaces.
REMOTE MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
As a valuable add-on service to Digi Remote Manager® (Digi RM), Digi WAN Bonding can be easily integrated from a central portal to enhance connectivity across the network. Using Digi RM to manage devices and network connectivity leverages our proven cloud-based platform through a single point of command. Digi RM's monitoring and management features make it easy to view and control your devices from any location.
KEY BENEFITS OF DIGI WAN BONDING
- Hot failover: Digi’s bonded tunnel interface stays up across all WAN links with no packet loss or failover wait time
- WAN aggregation: Combines multiple WAN links for increased speed and bandwidth for one or multiple devices, up to a maximum bandwidth of 1 Gbps
- WAN smoothing: Reduces latency and jitter by sending data through multiple channels simultaneously to eliminate packet loss and maintain connection resiliency
- WAN prioritization: Automatically senses or manually sets the best active WAN link and balances traffic accordingly
- Packet duplication: Ensures delivery of mission-critical data by replicating packets on multiple WAN links
- Simple integration: Digi WAN Bonding is easy to deploy on a range of Digi enterprise (EX), industrial (IX) and transportation (TX) routers in a variety of public and private environments at fixed or mobile locations via Digi Remote Manager
- Increased throughput: Digi WAN Bonding offers 100 Mbps, 200 Mbps and 1 Gbps max throughput subscription options
Digi WAN Bonding is available as a subscription added to Digi Remote Manager Premier.
*This is a 30-day trial subscription for Digi WAN Bonding — Tier 1 with 100 Mbps max throughput.