A Digi TransPort .ALL file is a copy of the Digi TransPort’s full image including all configuration files, firmware files,and any files on the Digi TransPort flash filesystem. These files can be used to re-image a Digi TransPort.
- Download and install the Windows www.digi.com/support.
- Open FlashWriter
- Select "Eth" as the Comms port and Selecty "Use TFTP"
- Under Advanced select “Extract an ALL File…”
- If prompted select the IP interface connected to the TransPort (you may see this message if you have multiple Ethernet ports on your PC or are running a VPN client)
- Enter the TransPort’s serial number (e.g. 647356) and then click OK
- Enter a filename to create. Choose a descriptive name such as “MyWR11.all” and note that it must be in the 8.3 format
- The extraction process will take a minute or so. When done you should see a message like the following:
Mar 14, 2019