Attached are the schematics for Digi radio interface boards.
- SPKG: Older interface board used with XStream radios--a good reference design schematic for creating your own RS232 interface board.
- XIB-R: Current interface board used with XStream and XCite radios.
- XTIB-R: Current interface board used with XTend radios.
- Also attached is a mechanical diagram of the SPKG plus XStream OEM module.
- XBIB-R: XBee/XBee Pro interface board with RS-232 interface.
- XBIB-U: XBee/XBee Pro interface board with USB port and FTDI Chip.
- XBIB-U-SP: SMT version of the XBee interface board with surface pads for soldering the module into place.
- XBIB-U-SS: SMT version of the XBee interface board with spring loaded pins.
Note: The XBIB-U-DEV is used for both the surface mount and through-hole versions of the XBee radio. If using a through-hole XBee with this interface board, please refer to page 3 for the correct pinout of the XBee, there are additional pins available on the SMT module that are not present on the through-hole variant.
- XBee/XBee-PRO SMT
- XBee 3
Aug 10, 2018