HOPKINS, Minn., February 1, 2023 – Digi International®, (NASDAQ: DGII), a leading global provider of Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity products, solutions and services, will unveil its latest innovations at DistribuTECH 2023, including the expansion of its private cellular network (PCN) solutions portfolio and the launch of the Digi IX10 cellular router, which provides much needed connectivity for smart grid devices — leveraging the CBRS shared spectrum and Anterix Band 8 900 MHz licensed spectrum.
Recognized as a complete end-to-end solutions provider with an expansive portfolio that serves mission-critical industries, Digi will be showcasing its latest portfolio additions and conducting product and solution demonstrations in Digi International booth 1412 and Anterix booth 1401.
Digi’s DistribuTECH 2023 showcase includes the following new or recently launched products and solutions — all of which are software-enabled solutions with integrated security and centralized management capabilities:
- Digi IX10 — Launching at DistribuTECH 2023, Digi IX10 is an OnGo Alliance listed, full-featured industrial cellular router that provides cost-effective connectivity for private CBRS Band 48 cellular networks. Compact and rugged in design, Digi IX10 enables industrial enterprises to protect existing investments by migrating them from wired or Wi-Fi networks to private cellular networks. It is ideal for metering and remote instrumentation, EV charging, solar farms, and other electric utilities applications that require greater intelligence, visibility, and edge computing.
- Digi IX30 — For the highest levels of flexibility and reliability, Digi IX30 with I/O for connecting to a wide range of external sensors, offers edge intelligence in a ruggedized, industry-leading design. Coupled with Digi Remote Manager®, Digi IX30 is an all-in-one solution for applications including distribution and automation, remote machine and sensor monitoring in industries such as energy distribution and automation, oil and gas production, water utilities, smart cities, and outdoor signage. It delivers fast performance for public, private, and hybrid network deployments that support both licensed spectrum and CBRS Band 48 to enable migration between multiple networks in a single SKU.
- Digi XBee® Intelligent Edge Controller (IEC) —Digi XBee® Intelligent Edge Controller (IEC) delivers a comprehensive networking architecture to close the gap between field devices and the cloud and provide powerful asset monitoring and control. Combined with Digi X-ON Cloud, Digi XBee IEC helps companies monitor sensors or remote-control assets over long-range, low-power wide area networks, including LoRaWAN®, Cat M1, and NB-IoT.
- Digi XBee® RF modules — Providing cost-effective wireless connectivity in a range of protocols and form factors to support today's low-power applications, Digi XBee RF modules are simple to deploy, pre-certified, and configurable using Digi XCTU®, the Digi XBee Mobile App and Digi Remote Manager®.
- Digi Connect® EZ serial servers — Digi Connect EZ is a click-to-connect solution with 1, 2 or 4 serial ports, software-selectable for 232/422/485 communication, as well as optional LTE, Wi-Fi and industrial specifications (C1D2). It takes only a few minutes to configure with intelligent, use-case based options so that you can quickly install without having to modify your equipment. Digi Connect EZ supports both IP-based devices and legacy devices, and — with the Cat 7 Digi CORE® plug-in module, it supports CBRS private networks and provides GPS for tracking of distribution assets.
- Digi Connect® Sensor+ — A fully integrated, battery-powered cellular gateway with I/O for connecting to a wide range of external sensors, Digi Connect Sensor+ is designed to work in rugged industrial environments. With simple installation, reliability and low data usage, Digi Connect Sensor+ makes remote monitoring possible even when power is not easily available.
Stop by the Digi International booth #1412 at the San Diego Convention Center and meet the team.
For more information about Digi, please visit: www.digi.com.
About Digi International
Digi International (NASDAQ: DGII) is a leading global provider of IoT connectivity products, services, and solutions. It helps companies create next-generation connected products and deploy and manage critical communications infrastructures in demanding environments with high levels of security and reliability. Founded in 1985, Digi has helped customers connect more than 100 million things and counting. For more information, visit www.digi.com.
Global Results Communications