1. Power off the EPC/CON unit, and connect the Xem module. If you have a Modems module, it must be powered off before connecting it to the EPC/CON.
2. Turn the power back on.
3. Open the properties of the adapter in Windows Device Manager.
4. Select the concentrator you are adding the module(s) to and click the Add button.
5. Select the appropriate type of module and click OK.
6. Click OK again. The concentrator(s) will reboot, and the additional ports should appear in Device Manager.
Last updated: Aug 08, 2017