You are getting this mesage because a system command from ORBCOMM satellite has disabled your M10.
To enable your Transmitter you need to have a valid subscription from ORBCOMM.
For Digi M10 JSK customers (P/N:- DG-M10-KIT
), Digi provides 90-day free trial subscription from ORBCOMM.
Digi M10 (Not in JSK, P/N DG-M10
) customers have to talk to ORBCOMM (email@example.com
) directly for a paid subscription.
Unfortunately, if your modem's Transmitter has been Disabled even when you are in 90-day trial of Digi you can try the following:-
If you have access to Debug Port:-
- Connect serial port of your PC/Laptop to Debug Port of M10 in 115200/8/n/1/n.
- Do a 2<enter>48<enter>0<enter>
- Try sending messages again.
- If the problem persists raise a request to Digi here https://mydigi.secure.force.com/customers/DIGISiteLogin with respective M10 S/N.
If you have access to only Host port (usually DG-M10 Customers):-
- Connect to Host Port in 4800/8/n/1/n.
- Send '85 13 0A 00 00 30 01 00 B2 7B' from DTE. ('ORBCOMM Serial Specification Rev_G.pdf' Page 36 & 76)
- Your modem will get restored to factory defaults.
- Send Configuration Command. ("ORBCOMM Serial Specification Rev_G.pdf" Page 18)
This 90-day free trial will start right after you sent your first message from M10 through satellite.
Last updated: Aug 08, 2017