- You must have Administrator rights when uninstalling the Rapidport/4 driver.
Windows XP/7/8/8.1,10 Server 2003 (R2), Server 2008 (R2), Server 2012 (R2).
- At this time, the current Rapidport/4 driver is v5.70, and it's compatible with the following Operating Systems:
Both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems are compatible.
Note: Please disconnect the RapidPort before doing the uninstall processUninstall procedure:
RapidPort Configuration Utility:Rapidport/4 installation instructions for Windows
- Click Start.
- Select Programs.
- Select Digi USB.
- Click EdgePort Configuration Utility.
- Click the Advanced tab
- Click the Uninstall button
- When prompted, you must reboot the computer for the RapidPort driver uninstall to complete
Last updated: Aug 08, 2017