- You must have Administrator rights when uninstalling the Rapidport/4 driver.
Windows XP/7/8/8.1,10 Server 2003 (R2), Server 2008 (R2), Server 2012 (R2).
- At this time, the current Rapidport/4 driver is v5.70, and it's compatible with the following Operating Systems:
Both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems are compatible.
Note: Please disconnect the RapidPort before doing the uninstall processUninstall procedure:
RapidPort Configuration Utility:https://www.digi.com/support/knowledge-base/rapidport-4-installation-instructions-for-windows
- Click Start.
- Select Programs.
- Select Digi USB.
- Click EdgePort Configuration Utility.
- Click the Advanced tab
- Click the Uninstall button
- When prompted, you must reboot the computer for the RapidPort driver uninstall to complete
Jun 10, 2019