Yes the HTML pages can be customized, as of the release of the "F" firmware for the Connect platform.
Customization can be performed as follows:
- Connect to the device's web interface and log in with a username and password of custom.
- Click on the "Customization" menu link.
- On the lower half of the "Customization Administration" page are three links from which one may download a template copy of the Configuration File, Custom Defaults and Styleshet templates. If is recommended that one make modifications, initially, from a copy of the appropriate template.
- Once the desired modifications have been made to the customization files, uplaod them, one at a time, using the provided "Upload File" facility on the "Customization Administration" page. If a replacement for the Digi Connectware logo is desired the image must be uploaded from here as well.
- Once all customization files have been uploaded the device must be rebooted for the changes to take effect.
The web interface does provide online Help, located in the upper right-hand corner of the web page. If questions arise while attempting to customize the interface start looking for assistance here.
May 24, 2019