The following instructions describe how to configure the Digi TransPort’s VPN settings:
1) Log into the Web User Interface (WebUI), and navigate to Configuration – Network > Interfaces > Mobile
2) Expand the Mobile Settings section, and change the Enable NAT on this interface
to the IP address and Port
option, as shown in the screenshot below:
8) Add the port that was set on step 2 to the External Min Port
and External Max Port
fields. This example uses port 6000.
9) Add the IP address of the FTP Server in the Forward to Internal IP Address
field. This example will use 192.168.1.100 as the FTP Server IP address.
10) Add the port the FTP server listens in on for the Forward to Internal Port
field. This example will use port 6000.