- Modify "/etc/inetd.conf" and comment out or delete the telnet/ssh service.
- cp :/etc/inetd.conf" to "/usr2/inetd.conf"
- Add the following commands in the "/usr2/rc.user" script. Add these commands just above "exit 0":
- cp -a /usr2/inetd.conf /etc/inetd.conf
- while killall inetd 2>/dev/null;
- do sleep 1;
**WARNING: Disabling both telnet and ssh will then only allow access to the Digi CM through the console port or WEB UI.
If you factory default the unit, the "/usr2/rc.user" script file is moved to "/usr2/rc.user.old#" and the default rc.user file will be restored.
Last updated: Apr 22, 2019