3. On the terminal keyboard, press the # key repeatedly until you get a console prompt (should only take 3 strokes).
NOTE: Use this only to connect to the EtherLite.
1. At the ? prompt type show
You should get something like this:
2. Type reset
3. Reconnect using boot console
4. Type: IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where x represents the IP Address of the EtherLite).
5. Type: tftpip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where x is the IP Address of the machine giving the IP Address)
6. Type: Store
7. Plug in the Network cable and reboot the EtherLite.
If the power LED doesn''''t come back on or you are unable to get into Boot Console, you will need to send the unit in for repair.
Apr 22, 2019