There are 2 methods which can be used to factory reset these devices, the web interface or by using the reset button on the unit.Web Interface Instructions:
- Access the web interface by entering the Digi One IA/IAP Device?s IP Address in a browser?s URL window.
- Log in to the Digi One IA/IAP Device.
- From the main menu, choose Admin > Reset Config.
- Choose Continue to reset the configuration to factory defaults.
- Power off/uplug the device
- Use a pen, the point of a paper clip, or some other device to press and hold the recessed button (located on the side of the Ethernet connector).
- Power on/plug in the Digi One IA/IAP Device while holding in the reset button.
- Continue to hold until a 1-5-1 LED pattern is displayed and the DIAGS LED goes out (or after 2 minutes if the Digi One IA/IAP is at a remote location), release the button.
These methods will factory reset all setting on the unit including the network/IP address configuration and will revert login defaults to username: root, password: dbps.
Jun 23, 2019