The Haxiot HXDW USB Picocell is an 8-channel LoRaWAN gateway modem. The HXDW can easily connect to servers that run the Haxiot Gateway Manager software to Haxiot X-ON cloud device management platform. The HXDW Picocell Gateway Manager software can connect to public or private instances of the Haxiot X-ON Cloud platform.
HXDW USB Gateway Modem
Supported models: HXDW900
Available USB 2.0 port
Haxiot Gateway Manager software (USB drive or download)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise 64-bit
Linux Ubuntu 64-bit Intel
If you require additional operating system support, please email email@example.com
- Download the latest Haxiot Gateway Manager Windows 10 installation package
- Run the installer
- Connect the HXDW Gateway to the USB 2.0 port
- Add a new Gateway on Haxiot X-ON by copying the Gateway EUI from the Windows Gateway Manager to the Gateway EUI setting on the Add Gateway wizard.
(a) Login to Haxiot X-ON
(b) Select the Network page
(c) Select Add Gateway
Copy the Gateway EUI from the Haxiot Gateway Manager application into the EUI & MAC fields. Select Pico as the model and the Power to 21. When finished, select Update.
- Using the task tray application in Windows Gateway Manager, switch the Enable to On.
The Enable button will cause the Gateway software to automatically start when the HXDW is attached or when Windows is restarted.
- The gateway status can be checked from the X-ON Dashboard or in the Gateway detail link under the X-ON Network tab
- Download Haxiot Gateway Manager for Raspberry Pi 2/3
- UnZip folder on your Desktop
- To install, run the install.sh script with admin privileges
- Get Gateway EUI by plugging in the picocell and running the './haxiot-gw-init.sh gatewayeui' command
- Add a new gateway to Conductor
- To start the Packet Forwarder, run the command './haxiot-gw.init.sh start'
|Gateway indicator is red
||Check your USB connection. Remove and re-insert the USB gateway
Gateway oscillates from
red to green
|Ensure no other peripherals are connected to the USB port. The
HXDW requires the full 500mA of USB power.
|Server indicator is red
Check your internet connection
Check firewall rules permit outbound connections on TCP port 443 (TLS/SSL)
|Error message "Gateway EUI is not provisioned"
The Gateway has not been provisioned on Conductor network server. Log in to your Conductor account and add a new gateway.
If you do not have a Conductor account, email firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a new service.
Jul 08, 2021