- Download the current firmware that is relevant to the module. Save this file (.zip) to a known location. DO NOT unzip this file. X-CTU is looking for a .zip file.
- In XCTU, from the Help (question mark) menu select “Update the Radio Firmware Library”
- Click on “Local File”, use the Browse button to select the current firmware .zip file you just downloaded, then click OK to start the update
- (You may be warned that the firmware is already installed. If so, click OK to proceed.)
- The firmware is then reinstalled, click OK to finish and you’re done!
Aug 23, 2017