Password Complexity Rules for the Digi CM
This refers to turning on password complexity via the web UI or CLI:
System admin – Security profile – Password security – Enforce password complexity=Enable
1. Cannot include all of a user’s account name.
2. Passwords must be at least eight characters long.
3. Passwords must contain at least one of each of the following:
- English uppercase characters(A-Z)
- English lowercase characters(a-z)
- Base 10 digits (0-9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (!, $, #, %, and so on)
4. Six characters of a password may only occur once.
5. No null or blank characters may be used.
6. No consecutive numbers or letters.
Aug 08, 2017