- There is a memory conflict with another device.
- The BIOS has a setting to reserve a memory block for an ISA adapter but this has not been done.
- The reserved memory block is too small.
- To resolve a memory conflict, change the memory setting in the Properties of the adapter to a free block of available memory.
- Reserve a block of memory in the system BIOS for the adapter.
- The memory block size varies with the adapter. An Xe requires 8K, while the Xr, Xem, C/X and EPC/X require 32K.
Last updated: Mar 21, 2019