- The I/O port address for the driver does not match the physical position of the DIP switches on the adapter.
- The wrong driver has been selected.
- Another adapter is using the same I/O port address.
- Verify that the selected I/O port address matches the DIP switch settings on the adapter. DIP switch settings can be found in the manuals and install guides available on the Digi Technical Support web site.
- Verify that the correct adapter has been selected during the driver installation.
- Verify that the adapter is using a unique I/O address. Remember to power down the system before changing DIP switch settings.
Last updated: Mar 21, 2019