I would recommend our WiFi board, the BL5S220, specs available here http://www.digi.com/products/wireless-wired-embedded-solutions/single-board-computers/bl4s200#specs
. This SBC ticks off all of the major requirements in your list including WiFi. Pricing is at the bottom of the specs page.
I would recommend getting the starter package which includes the BL5S220 and the tool kit. From the user manual, section 1.3.1, the tool kit consists of:
1.3.1 Tool Kit
A Tool Kit contains the hardware essentials you will need to use your own BL4S200 singleboard
computer. These items are supplied in the Tool Kit.
• Getting Started instructions.
• Dynamic C CD-ROM, with complete product documentation on disk.
• USB programming cable, used to connect your PC USB port to the BL4S200.
• Universal AC adapter, 12 V DC, 1 A (includes Canada/Japan/U.S., Australia/N.Z.,
U.K., and European style plugs).
• Stand-offs to serve as legs for the BL4S200 board during development.
• Demonstration Board with pushbutton switches and LEDs. The Demonstration Board
can be hooked up to the BL4S200 to demonstrate the I/O and capabilities of the
• CAT 5/6 Ethernet crossover cable.
• Cable assemblies with Micro-Fit® connectors.
• Rabbit 4000 Processor Easy Reference and Rabbit 5000 Processor Easy Reference
• Registration card.
Last updated: Aug 08, 2017