RF Products as of 1 June, 2013
The wireless devices identified in this certificate are in compliance with the European Union Directive 2011/65/EU on the restricted use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS Directive / RoHS II Directive).
Based on information provided by our suppliers, Digi designates the devices listed in this certificate as RoHS compliant. RoHS compliance means that:
•Suppliers have confirmed compliance status of relevant products to Digi.
•Digi has implemented rigorous processes to confirm and document compliance.
•Digi performs material content testing where appropriate.
The confirmation of status by our suppliers manifests that (i.) the products do not contain any of the restricted substances referred to in the European Union Commission Decision of 18 August 2005 (2005/618/EC) in connection with Articles 4 and 5 of the RoHS Directive in concentrations in excess of the values permitted or (ii.) removal of the restricted substances is not technically possible and their existence in the products at levels in excess of these concentrations is allowed as one of the particular applications listed in the Annex to the RoHS directive.
For the purposes of this RoHS Certificate, the maximum concentration values of the restricted substances by weight of homogeneous materials are:
• Hexavalent chromium 1,000 ppm
• Poly-brominated biphenyls 1,000 ppm
• Poly-brominated diphenyl ethers 1,000 ppm
• Cadmium 100 ppm
• Mercury 1,000 ppm
• Lead 1,000 ppm
The following Digi products are RoHS compliant:
• XBee family – all active part numbers
• XBee-PRO family – all active part numbers
• XCite family – all active part numbers
• XStream family – all active part numbers
• XTend family – all active part numbers
• XPress family – all active part numbers
• Antennas and RF cables – all active part numbers
Please contact Digi regarding any products not listed.
Individual declarations available from https://www.digi.com/company/environment/mcd