1. With Internal users identity, you have to create an account on the Cisco ISE local users database:
2. Create a Network Device Profile and enable TACACS + protocol for the Digi device.
3. With the next step, you have to add your device as a TACACS+ client on the Cisco ISE server:
4. Create an TACACS + profile and assign a value of “admin” to the AVP attribute groupname:
5. Create Device Admin Policy Set and appropriate Authentication and Authorization Policies:
6. Next, you can check the authentication status with TACACS log ::